- > Air Ambulance
- > Train Ambulance
- > Private Air Ambulance
- > Air Ambulance Service Consultancy and Free Advise.
- > Air Ambulance Support Services
- > Mass Evacuation Services
- > Medical Teams Deployment
- > Medical Escort Services
Emergency Medical Evacuation Aircraft, Air Ambulance or
Medevac is the fastest and most efficient method of
transporting/flying people needing immediate medical attention.
Medevac is basically an aero medical emergency transport
service that saves lives by saving on time.
Air Ambulance is used for the transport of critically ill or injured.
Air Ambulance is used for people who cannot travel long
distances because of age, limited mobility or illness. MEDIVAC
is also useful for people living in remote locations or areas of
difficult access where suitable medical facilities are not
MEDIVAC is used for the critically ill. Air Ambulance is used for people who cannot travel long distances because of age, limited mobility or illness. MEDIVAC is also useful for people living in remote locations or areas of difficult access where suitable medical facilities are not available.
Air Ambulance is also used for individuals whose medical needs would not be fully met by a ground ambulance. MEDIVAC aircraft/Helicopter may be a full-fledged Air Ambulance with complete medical equipment including an ICU, oxygen, doctors, and emergency operating facilities, etc. Or it may simply be a specialized helicopter fitted with stretchers for the transport of the infirm. Facilities provided on a Medevac or Air Ambulance are dependent on the requirements of the client. With its extensive online database and expertise around the world, AIR Ambulance provides MEDIVAC aircraft suited to the condition and requirements of the patient. In addition, Air Ambulance Service will provide maximum support to the client and operator.
Air Ambulance can generally be mobilized within 1-2 hours. AIR Ambulance fastest response time has been 60 minutes from request to take off.
Medical Team and Equipment
Every Air Ambulance is fitted with stretchers and can or will provide its own doctors, nurses, oxygen, ICU and other emergency medical equipment according to the requirements of the patient.
However, personal doctors and/or family members accompanying the client can also be accommodated. Air Ambulance Stand by Services.
Air Charter Service provides Air Ambulance Standby Service Plans for large corporations. The Air Ambulance Standby Plan requires the corporations to brief us in advance and all aspects of an emergency medical evacuation are planned in detail and agreed to with the company. When a medical evacuation is required, the Emergency Medical Evacuation Aircraft is dispatched as quickly as possible
In order to provide optimum services; AIR Ambulance needs to know the following information with inquiries:
- > Is the patient stabilized and medically cleared to fly?
- > Does the patient need to be transported on a stretcher or can they walk a few short steps?
- > This information is important for getting into certain Medivac aircraft.
- > Have arrangements been made to receive the patient at the destination point?
- > How many attendants are required? Will they have their own doctor/medical personnel with them?
- > Have the hospital requested certain equipment to be available on board?
- > Can the patient sustain more than one take off and landing? On a long trip, an aircraft may need to make a technical stop.
- > Air Charter Service can be contacted 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to receive calls and secure suitable Emergency Medical Evacuation Aircraft.
- > KING AIR B 200 is a twin engine turbo prop aircraft fitted with mostreliable PT-6 engines.
- > KING AIR C 90 is a twin engine turbo prop aircraft fitted with mostreliable PT-6 engines and is smaller in size to the B 200 and thus costs less.
- > Pilatus PC 12 is a single engine turbo prop aircraft and has huge cargo door for easy shifting of patients the aircraft is considered to be most reliable in the world and has speed equal B 200. With Pan India range.
- > Air Ambulance services from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata at very short notice.
> We are not associated with any hospital and do not recommend hospitals, it is for the patients family and doctors to decide. We are serving a diverse group of people – bankers, musicians, social workers, teachers, public servants, business owners, parents – united by one goal to save the precious lives of your loved ones.
For emergency and non-emergency medical transport services throughout India and the world, we provide Short notice access to dedicated ICU aircraft's with the latest medical equipment and paramedical crew. Air Ambulance Services go the extra mile to ensure that the arrival of international patients goes smoothly by advising and coordination required permits and paperwork so urgent care is not delayed. Additional arrangements can also be made upon request such as ground ambulance, wheelchair, etc in normal conditions our ground ambulance supports patients to reach there desired hospital well in time.
Air Ambulance Service has earned a wonderful reputation for
taking excellent care of our patients on board commercial
airliners like Jet Airways, Spice Jet, Indian Airlines with in India
and any few other reputed airline for shifting of patients to any
part of the world, as we work tirelessly to make sure all details
are taking care of prior and during each flight. This simple fact
has made us the leader in providing Commercial Medical
Commercial Medical Stretcher Service is most needed when a patient becomes ill in a foreign country, or a foreigner needs to be shifted back. Therefore, it is only available on international flights via a few selected commercial airline companies.
This option is extremely economical compared to Private Air Ambulance. The patients and their families could save tens of thousands of dollars utilizing this type of service.
We furnish a dedicated section on the commercial airplane, such as a Boeing 747/737 Airbus 319/320/321 domestic/middle east and far east, to have the patient on a stretcher accompanied by our professional Medical Staff with Medical Equipment. The patient will be isolated from the rest of the passengers on board. In addition, we will work out all the logistics with the airline to clear the patient for flight, and provide all necessary documentation and equipment needed for the flight.
With hundreds of flights on Commercial Medical Stretcher, Air Ambulance Service has developed a close and outstanding relationship with many commercial airline companies. This relationship makes it easy for airline ticketing, arrangements for all ground transports in and out of the airplane, clearance with the airlines and airport authorities, and assistance with customs and immigration.
Air Ambulance servcie specialist team of ICU Doctors, ALS Paramedics, Registered Respiratory Therapists, Physicians and other medical personnel are assigned to take over patient’s care on commercial airlines, based on the patient’s illness and medical condition.
The following is a list of our most essential medical equipment:
- > DGCA Approved Stretcher System on Board
- > Cardiac Monitors, ECG, invasive and non-invasive blood pressure
- > Defibrillators
- > IV Pumps & Solutions
- > Infusion Pumps
- > Oxygen
- > Oxygen supplies, regulators and gauges
- > Pulse Oximeter
- > Portable Suction Units
- > Intubations Equipment
- > Respirator/Ventilator
- > Hand Operated Bag-Valve
- > Mask Resuscitators
- > Blood Pressure Cuffs
- > Emergency Drug Box
- > Clean Linens, Blankets and Pillows
Additional Equipment for Pediatric and Neo-Natal Air Ambulance transports:
Specialized medical equipment will be on board when needed:
- > Transport Incubator or Isolette
- > Neonatal/Pediatric Ventilator when needed
- > Pediatric ICU or NICU equipment